Vice Chairwoman of the CASE Supervisory Council
- management and deregulation of the state sector
- employee ownership projects and industrial democracy
- Vice Chairwoman of CASE Supervisory Council,
- Senior Researcher, Institute of Economics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw (1983–present),
- Member of the Society of Polish Economists (TEP).
- Professor at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University, Nowy Sacz (2003-2012),
- Advisor to the Polish government and Parliament (1989-1996),
- Deputy Chairwoman of the government's "Council of Ownership Changes" (1991-1996),
- Assistant professor Department of Sociology and Economy, Łódź University (1989).
project involvement: expert
Corporate Governance Practices and Prospects in Transition Countries: The Case of Russia, Ukraine, and Kyrgyzstan
Privatization, systemic reforms and the evolution of the enterprise sector in Poland: An assessment of fifteen years' experience
The Story of the Open Pension Funds and the Employee Capital Plans in Poland. Will It Succeed This Time?
Post-privatisation Corporate Performance in Poland. Evidence from Companies Privatized in 2008-2011.
Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure in the Transition: The Current State of Knowledge and Where to Go from Here
Secondary Privatisation in Transition Economies. The Evolution of Enterprises Ownership in the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovenia
Secondary Privatization in Poland (Part II): Evolution of Ownership Structure and Performance in National Investment Funds and their Portfolio Companies