Member of the CASE Supervisory Council
- restructuring of state enterprises
- small business development
- local governance
- business networks
- Member of CASE Supervisory Council,
- Senior researcher and member of CASE Foundation Council,
- Lecturer in international business at the University of Edinburgh Business School, United Kingdom.
- CASE Fellow,
- External Contacts Officer, CASE (2001-2004),
- Project Development Consultant (1998-2001).
Selected Project Participation:
- Poland, Team leader, "Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship: Innovation, Networks And Systems", European Union's Sixth Framework Programme, 2004-2007,
- Poland, Project leader, "Innovation networks in the Polish economy: Current state and development prospects", Polish State Committee for Scientific Research (KBN), 2003-2005,
- Poland: Senior Researcher, "Partnership for Corporate Governance and Secondary Privatisation in Transition" project, USAID, 2003,
- Poland: Project Leader, "Foreign and domestic firms as catalysts in changes in competitiveness", European Union's Fifth Framework Programme, 2003,
- Poland: Project Leader, "Effects of Information and Communication Technologies, Human Capital and Research & Development on the Business Environment and Growth", World Bank, 2003.