The Role of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Polish Export and How Can We Support Their Presence and Competitiveness on Foreign Markets
The main objective of this project is to provide solutions, which lead to the increased presence of the Polish SMEs on foreign markets as well as to their invigorated competitiveness. Within this project, the CASE experts will:
- present the diagnose of a current state of Polish SMEs exporting activities, including chances, challenges and barriers in the SMEs’ development with regards to export;
- describe changes in SMEs’ share in Polish export in the last few years as well as predictions for future;
- draw up a catalogue of instruments/ policies that can support SMEs in their exporting activities;
- present how those supporting instruments can boost competitiveness and expansion of Polish SMEs on foreign markets;
- point out recommendations regarding legislation and organizational-logistics support with regards to SME’s export development.
CASE experts develop the overall concept of the study and conduct a research. Their input includes:
1. Development of the study’s concept, which includes:
- Preparation of the study’s structure;
- Selection of indicators;
- Selection of bibliography and information about the used database.
2. Analysis of systems supporting SMEs in the process of increasing their presence and reinforcing their competitiveness on foreign markets;
3. Preparation of an overall summary of results, including a multimedia presentation.
Sponsor: Ministry of Economic Development/ Ministerstwo Rozwoju