Shaping digital literacy for young people in the new conditions
The main aim of the project is to promote a digital literacy among young people and improve their digital, management and communication skills by their engagement (as an assistant) in CASE research projects. The project will be an answer to the lack of operational tools, fill the gap in digital knowledge and enhance synergies between young people and potential employers.
The main objective of this project is to promote digital education among young people by implementation practical tasks, research activities, workshops and tutorials. Within the project, we tend to share our knowledge and experience among youngsters and show a set of basic skills are needed for successful implementation of contemporary research projects.
Relying on partners experience and by identifying common trends, the specific objectives of the activities are:
- to systematize and develop digital skills for implementing research projects and office work;
- to raise awareness among young people on the importance of lifelong learning;
- to figure out possible ways to tailor skills using online platforms;
- to facilitate the dialogue between different social groups in order to figure out the challenges and issues they face in daily life;
- to promote the social inclusion of youngsters at local/country/European levels;
- to contribute to the European volunteering movement as a mean of strengthening active citizenship among young people.
The project is focused on young people's needs and designed to contribute to the capacity building of youngsters at the beginning of their professional career.
Project coordinator: CASE
Project partners: MOH Associazione Socioculturale, Maison de l’Europe de Tours Centre Val de Loire
Project funding: Erasmus+, European Solidarity Corps