- fiscal and social policy
- foreign trade
- agricultural economics
- Executive Director, CASE-Kyrgyzstan (Aug 1998-present),
- Project Coordinator, University of Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan (Oct 2011-present).
- Consultant for, among others: Kyrgyzstan Government, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, EC, UNDP, USAID projects (1998-2011).
- Lukashova I., Makenaeva I., and Mogilevsky R. (2012) Analysis of Public Expenditures on Social Sector in the Kyrgyz Republic 2007-2010. UNICEF.
- Mogilevsky R. (2011) Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Kyrgyz Republic before and after the Global Financial Crisis. CASE Network Report No. 97/2011.
- Mogilevsky R. and Omorova A. (2011) Macroeconomic Strategies of MDG Achievement in the Kyrgyz Republic. CASE Network Report No. 95/2011.
- Jandosov O., Sabyrova L. and Mogilevsky R. (2010) Fiscal Anti-Crisis Package by the Government of Kazakhstan in 2009. Part 2: How Effective? RAKURS Discussion Paper, No. 8.2.
- Luecke M., Mahmoud T.O., Mogilevsky R. et al. (2009) Income and Distribution Effects of Migration and Remittances: an Analysis Based on CGE Models for Selected Countries. CASE Network Report No. 86/2009.
- Ganiev B., Abdurazakov A., Mogilevsky R. et al. (2006) Central Asia: Increasing Gains from Trade through Regional Cooperation in Trade Policy, Transport, and Customs Transit. Asian Development Bank.
- Mogilevsky R., Atamanov A., Brudzynski R. et al. (2005) Regional Cooperation in Central Asia. A View from Kyrgyzstan. Problems of Economic Transition, Vol. 48, No. 8, pp. 5–61.
- Mogilevsky R. (2005) Options for Fiscal Policies Aimed at Sustaining Education, Health Care, and Social Protection Systems in the Kyrgyz Republic. In: The Role of Public Administration in Alleviating Poverty and Improving Governance/Edited by Jak Jabes, Asian Development Bank.
- Mogilevsky R. et al. (2005) Regional Cooperation in Central Asia: A View from Kyrgyzstan. Problems of Economic Transition, Vol. 48, No. 8.
- Mogilevsky R. (2003) Millennium Development Goals Progress Report for Kyrgyzstan. UNDP.
- Reynolds M., Khan A.R., R.Mogilevsky et al. (2002) The Macroeconomics of Poverty: the Case Study of the Kyrgyz Republic. UNDP.
- Mogilevsky R. (1999) Kyrgyzstan. Common Country Assessment. UN System.
project involvement: expert
The impact of the global financial crisis on public service delivery in economies of the former Soviet Union
Economic Impact of a Free Trade Area Agreement between the European Union and the Russian Federation on Selection Priority Areas
Public Financial Management Reforms in the CEE/CIS Regions: Supporting UNICEF to Achieve Improvements in Outcomes for Children and Families
Pre-feasibility analysis, project pipelines and institutional support for debt for environment swap in the Kyrgyz Republic
The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Public Health Expenditures in the Economies of the Former Soviet Union
The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Economies of the Former Soviet Union
Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Kyrgyz Republic before and during the Global Crisis
Assessing Development Strategies to Achieve the MDGs in Asia - Macroeconomic Strategies of MDG Achievement in the Kyrgyz Republic
Challenges and Trajectories of Fiscal Policy and PFM Reform in CEE/CIS: CEE/CIS:a Practical Guide for UNICEF'S Engagement
Income and Distribution Effects of Migration and Remittances: an Analysis Based on CGE Models for Selected CIS Countries