- Associate Professor, Department of Marketing and Management, University of Southern Denmark, Odense Campus (2013-present).
- CASE Fellow,
- Associate Professor and Director of Economic Studies, Nottingham University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2010-2013),
- Associate Professor, Kadir Has University, Istanbul (2007-2010),
- Associate Professor, Dept. of International Economics and Management, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark (2004-2007),
- Assistant Professor, Center for East European Studies, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark (2001-2004),
- External lecturer in Comparative Economics, Dept. of Economics, Copenhagen University, Denmark (2000-2004).
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark (1996-2000),
- MA, Languages (English) and Economics, Odense University, Denmark (1989-1994),
- Language and culture studies in Spain, Universidad del País Vasco, San Sebastián, Spain (1992).
Danish (native), English (fluent), French (basic), German (basic), Farsi (basic).
- "Foreign investors as signposts of change? - an empirical analysis of the collocation of foreign entrants into the new market economy of Poland", forthcoming in Ekonomika, 2009
- "Investment under Uncertainty and Financial Crisis", forthcoming in special issue on the financial crisis with Rio's International Journal on Sciences of Industrial and Systems Engineering and Management, 2009
- "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Transition: Panacea or Pain Killer?", Europe-Asia Studies, vol. 58, no. 6, pp 881 - 902, 2006
- "Formal Integration: FDI and trade in Europe", Baltic Journal of Economics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp 5-27, 2005
project involvement: expert
Pay More, Earn Less, Work Harder - New Evidence on Foreign Subsidiary Performance and Market Efficiency in Emerging Markets