- Member of the CASE Advisory Council,
- Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Emeritus Professor of International Economics, Columbia University.
- Advisor, Polish Ministry of Telecommunications, 2000,
- Professor 1992-1998 and Chair 1992-1995 of Microeconomics, Warsaw University,
- Advisor, Polish Ministry of Finance, 1990-1991,
- Member, Advisory Economic Council to the Government of Poland, 1989-1991,
- Several advisory positions to national government ministries including the governments of Cameroon, Venezuela and Morocco,
- Several short-term teaching positions at universities including, the Catholic University of Lublin-Poland, Univeristy of Montevideo-Uruguay, Bogazici University-Turkey.
- Ph.D. Economics, Harvard University, (1954),
- Fulbright Fellow at Cambridge University, (1950-1952).
English (fluent), French (fluent), Italian (fluent), Polish (fluent)