- Short term consultant, CASE - Center for Social and Economic Research (2010-present),
- Individual consultant, World Bank, IADB, AfDB, EU and other agencies (2005-present),
- Lead Transport Economist, Transport and Urban Development Department, World Bank (2002-2005),
- Principal Transport Economist/Transport Economist, East Asia and Pacific, Latin America and Caribbean and East Europe and Central Asia Regions of World Bank (1992-2002),
- Director, K.C. y Asociados, Buenos Aires, Argentina (1987-1992),
- Director (Latin America), Regional Manager (Australia and East Asia), Travers Morgan International (based in Buenos Aires and Sydney) (1974-1987),
- Master of Science, Transport Economics, Universidad de Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina (1982-1983),
- Associate of the Institute of Statisticians (Royal Statistical Society), Statistics, Polytechnic of Central London (now University of Westminster) (1968-1970),
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Political Institutions University of Keele (1962-1966).
English (native), Spanish (fluent), French (advanced).