Professional Success in Digital Entrepreneurship – DEEP Training Modules are now available online!
The DEEP project (Digital Entrepreneurship for Employability Paths) reaches one of the core results of the implementation. Despite issues and difficulties coming from the impossibility to travel, partners managed to finalise the Training Modules on digital entrepreneurship that are already available online at the following link https://project-deep.eu/training.php (English language). Training contents are completely free of charge and will be soon available in 5 further languages (Bulgarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish).
The training consists of 8 Modules structured in different didactic units concerning the following topics:
- Basics of Digital Entrepreneurship for Business Competitiveness
- Boosting and nurturing digital culture in the development of entrepreneurship Part 1
- Boosting and nurturing digital culture in the development of entrepreneurship Part 2
- Branding for digital entrepreneurship
- Competencies and Skills for Entrepreneurship in Digital Environment
- Digital Communication
- IT and Digital Solutions for Digital Entrepreneurship (Level 1)
- IT and Digital Solutions for Digital Entrepreneurship (Level 2)
Each module includes tools, keywords and learning objectives. DEEP Trainings are also available for download in PDF format and include quizzes and list of references.
DEEP is a Project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission involving seven Partners from six countries (Poland, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Spain and Bulgaria). The DEEP main aim is to improve professional success chances of VET students with different backgrounds by developing not only their entrepreneurship skills (or knowledge), but also their digital skills. The project provides VET teachers/trainers/mentors with the necessary tools and knowledge to help their students effectively acquire those skills. DEEP proposes an integrated approach, possible through the cooperation of partners active in multiple sectors.