- Senior Research Fellow & Head of the Environmental Economics and Sociology Unit, Charles University Prague, Environment Center (2001-present),
- External lecturer and student’s thesis supervision at Charles University (2001-present).
- External Consultant, OECD (May 2008- Jun 2009),
- Advisor of the Minister of the Environment of the Czech Republic, Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic (Sep 2006-May 2007),
- Official and analyst, Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic (Nov 1997-Dec 2000).
- PhD in Economic Theory, Charles University (1998-2007),
- Master of Economics, Charles University (1994-1997),
- Bachelor of Economics, Charles University (1991-1994).
Slovak (native), Czech (fluent), English (advanced).
project involvement: expert
Contract for the Trade Sustainability Impact Assessment (Trade SIA) in support of negotiations of a Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA) between the European Union and the Republic of Armenia, which will be an integral part of the new Associatio
Trade Sustainability Impact Assessment in support of negotiations of deep comprehensive free trade areas (DCFTA) between the EU and respectively Georgia and the Republic of Moldova