- Researcher, Institute of International Economic and Political Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- CASE Fellow,
- Consultant, United Nations Develompent Programme-Russian Federation (2002),
- Researcher, Higher School of Economics/Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (2002),
- Project Co-Leader, Ministry of the Economy of the Russian Federation (1999),
- Project Co-Leader, Central Bank of the Russian FederationConsultant (1999).
- Ph.D. Economics Institute of Economy of the World Socialist System, Academy of Sciences USSR (1979-1983),
- M.A. Geography, Moscow State University (1971-1975).
Russian (native), Polish (fluent), English (fluent).
project involvement: expert
Report on significant distortions in the economy of the Russian Federation for the purpose of trade defence investigations
The impact of the global financial crisis on public service delivery in economies of the former Soviet Union
Social reform in the country with high role of unobservable incomes: improving social assistance mechanisms in Ukraine
Public Financial Management Reforms in the CEE/CIS Regions: Supporting UNICEF to Achieve Improvements in Outcomes for Children and Families
The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Education Services in Economies of the Former Soviet Union
Public Expenditures on Education and Health in Russian Federation before and during the Global Crisis
The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Economies of the Former Soviet Union
Challenges and Trajectories of Fiscal Policy and PFM Reform in CEE/CIS: CEE/CIS:a Practical Guide for UNICEF'S Engagement