- Economist, IPM Research Center, Minsk, Belarus (2006-present).
- Junior Research fellow, National Academy of Science, Institute of Economics, Minsk, Belarus (2010-2011)
- Ph.D. Student, Institute of Economics of the National Academy of Sciences, Department of World Economy (2007–2011),
- M.A. in Economics, Belarusian National Technical University, Marketing, Management, Entrepreneurship Department (2006–2007),
- Diploma in Business, Belarusian National Technical University, Department of Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship (2004–2006),
- European Humanities University, Department of Economics (2001–2004).
Belarussian (fluent), Russian (fluent), English (fluent), German (intermediate).
project involvement: expert
Contract for the Trade Sustainability Impact Assessment (Trade SIA) in support of negotiations of a Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA) between the European Union and the Republic of Armenia, which will be an integral part of the new Associatio
The impact of the global financial crisis on public service delivery in economies of the former Soviet Union