- Upper Assistant Professor, national French Council of Universities (2006),
- PhD in Sociology. Sorbonne Faculty of Social Sciences – Paris V (2005),
- Master degree in Sociology, University of Paris XVI (1999),
- Master degree in Political Science (Maîtrise), University of Paris VIII (1997),
- Diploma of Historical Sciences, University Denis Diderot, Paris VII (1995).
- Full researcher, Institut für Sozialforschung, Saarbrücken, Germany (2009-present)
- Full time researcher, at the University of Rouen, Dep. of Sociology and Psychology, (2006-2009),
- Editor of the international Journal Variations (2003-2008).
project involvement: expert