BioBEO Mid-project Conference
BioBeo Meeting - Warsaw, 19-21 Nov – Mid-project Conference
Venue: Hotel Mercure Warszawa Grand, 28 Krucza Street, 00-522 Warsaw
The mid-project conference at Hotel Mercure Warszawa Grand, featuring advisory board meetings, work package discussions, and an insightful EcoBean site visit on November 21, promises productive discussions and advancements in this European Union-funded initiative. For more project details, visit BioBeo Project.
About BioBeo Project: BioBeo – Innovative Education for the Bioeconomy, is dedicated to promoting understanding and involvement in 'circularity,' bioeconomy, and green practices. Focusing on interconnectedness, outdoor learning, forestry, life below water, and the food loop, BioBeo is shaping an educational program for a sustainable future.
- 19 Nov - Sunday
- 19:30 – Informal Meeting
- 20 Nov - Monday
- 9:30-10:15 – Advisory Board
- 10:30-11:30 - Work Package 1 (WP1)
- 12:00-13:00 - Work Package 2 (WP2)
- 14:30-17:00 - Work Package 3 (WP3)
- 21 Nov - Tuesday
- 09:00 – Departure to EcoBean from the Hotel
- 10:00-13:00 - EcoBean Site Visit
- 15:00-16:00 - Work Package 4 (WP4)
- 16:15-17:00 - Advisory Board
- Duration: 01.11.2022-30.10.2024
- Grant: Funded by the European Union’s Horizon Coordination and Support Actions under grant agreement No 101059900 — BioBeo.
- Project Leader: University College Dublin (UCD)
Contact: Mateusz Grączyński, CASE firstname.lastname@example.org
More on the project: BioBeo - Innovative Education for the Bioeconomy