- assistant professor, International Business at Warwick Business School,
- associate, the U.K.’s Advanced Institute of Management (AIM) Research.
- fellow, CASE,
- consultant, International Finance Corporation (2002-2003),
- economist, summer internship, International Monetary Fund (2002),
- lecturer, University College of London.
- The Motives and Impediments for FDI in the CIS, (with M. Jakubiak), OECD Journal of Investment Policy, 2008
- International Competitiveness of British Companies, (with G. Yip and A. Rugman), Long Range Planning, 2006
- Investing in Politically Unstable Countries: A Real Options Approach, International Business in an Enlarging Europe, ed. Morrow, Bell, Loane and Wheeler, Palgrave Macmillan, 2005