- public policy,
- labor market,
- health care,
- long-term care,
- poverty and social exclusion issues.
- Member of the CASE Supervisory Council (Jun 2017-present),
- Expert, CASE (Feb 2001-present),
- Researcher, Institute of Labour and Social Affairs (Nov 2009-present),
- National expert for health care and long-term care, European Social Policy Network, European Commission (Sep 2014-present),
- External expert, World Bank, OECD, ILO (2005-present).
- Academic Assistant, Institute of Public Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, Medical College, Jagiellonian University (Sep 2004-Sep 2008),
- Junior Researcher, World Bank, Cracow (Feb-May 2000).