We are seeking a Specialist in social sciences
CASE - Center for Social and Economic Research is a private, non-commercial, and independent scientific foundation with a mission to provide objective economic analysis and promote constructive solutions to economic issues. CASE was founded in 1991 in Warsaw and is now a leading think-tank in Central and Eastern Europe, recognized worldwide. CASE conducts research in policy shaping and research and development assistance in the following areas: growth and trade, fiscal policy, labor market, social policy and demography, innovation, energy, and climate policy.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Participation in the implementation of scientific and training projects related to labor market and international migration issues, as well as other global topics
- Contribution to the development of new projects in the above-mentioned areas
- Fundraising for project implementation in collaboration with the relevant CASE organizational unit
- Collaboration with CASE's Communication Manager on communication activities related to assigned duties
- Performance of other tasks specified by the CASE Board
- Higher education
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Documented interest in labor market and/or international migration issues, and/or other global topics
- Experience in conducting qualitative research
- Minimum of three years of professional experience
- Very good command of the English language (at least C1 level)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Doctoral studies (ongoing or completed)
- Good knowledge of the French language (B2 level and above)
- Experience in a think-tank/research institute or public administration
- Employment contract
- Opportunity for professional development and salary based on experience and skills
- Work in a stable and reputable institution
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 29, 2023. In the subject line of the email, please indicate the position name.
The data controller is CASE - Center for Social and Economic Research - Scientific Foundation (CASE; address: ul. Zamenhofa 5/1b, 00-165 Warsaw). Providing data is voluntary, and they are used for recruitment purposes conducted by CASE, based on consent or at the request of the Candidate (art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and lit. f of the GDPR). There is a possibility to withdraw consent or object to data processing, request access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, and data portability. Data is stored until the consent is withdrawn or an objection is made. Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority. Questions regarding privacy at CASE should be addressed to: email@example.com.
CVs of candidates not considered for a specific recruitment process are deleted, and personal data of candidates are not processed for any other purpose. We do not send acknowledgments of receipt for applications.
To keep your CV in the CASE database and participate in future recruitment processes, please include the following consent in your CV: "I consent to the processing of my personal data by CASE for the purpose of future recruitments."