CASE is seeking a Director of the Trade Department
We are currently seeking a Director of the Trade Department for our office in Warsaw. The successful candidate will work with a team of CASE’s internal and external experts under supervision of the Management Board.
- Work on multiple research-based initiatives in line with CASE strategic priorities;
- Contribute to analytical studies and reports on trade related issues;
- Expand business opportunities via the preparation of proposals and networking with various international and Polish donors;
- Manage and deliver complex projects to quality, cost, and time standards;
- Quality control of applications and budget;
- Overseeing the activities of CASE’s trade economists,
- Overseeing and coordinating activities within the following Framework Contracts: FwC TRADE, FwC CoR,
- Preparing applications in the trade field;
- Overseeing communication activities of the team within the trade area.
Skills and Experience:
- Education: at least Master’s Degree in Economics or equivalent, with at least 7 years scientific working experience;
- Advanced computer skills, knowledge of and experience with major statistical and database packages (STATA, SPSS, E-views and MS Excel, MS Access or equivalent);
- Very good command of English;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks both independently and as part of a team, with tight deadlines;
- Excellent writing ability and communication skills.
CASE pays a competitive salary plus a success fee for winning projects or being a part of a team of experts. We welcome submissions from candidates who want to combine their work with academia.
Please submit your CV and cover letter, two references and a sample of research to email@example.com by October 4, 2019.