We are seeking a COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
CASE is now seeking a Communication Specialist.
The main tasks include:
- Running the CASE website in two language versions (Polish and English)
- Running CASE channels on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Preparing information materials (texts and graphic elements) on CASE’s activities for the above-mentioned external communication channels
- Creating and distributing the CASE Newsletter
- Managing the publishing process at CASE, including contacts with authors, editors, graphic designers, etc.,
- Organising events (webinars, seminars, workshops, conferences)
- Managing the „Seminaria mBank-CASE” (budget, quarterly reports, publications, co-organization of seminars),
- Participating in the development of the CASE communication strategy and monitoring its implementation
- Managing press inquiries and maintaining contact with journalists
- Maintaining contacts with CASE Fellows
- University degree
- Minimum three years of professional experience, at least two years in a position related to external communications and event organisation
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience with using social media
- Familiarity with Mailchimp software
- Knowledge of the publishing process
- Native or advanced fluency in Polish (C1/C2 level)
- Spoken and written English at a minimum B2 level
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Knowledge of graphics software will be an advantage (e.g. Canva).
- Full-time contract employment
- Opportunity for professional development and salary dependent on experience and skills
- Work in a stable and reputable institution
Please submit your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 26th, 2021.
Please include the job title in the title of your message.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
The data controller is CASE - Centre for Social and Economic Research - Scientific Foundation ("CASE"; address: Al. Jana Pawła II 61 lok. 212, 01-031 Warsaw). Providing the data is voluntary; it is used for recruitment purposes conducted by CASE, based on the Candidate's consent or request (Article 6.1.a and 6.1.f RODO). It is possible to withdraw consent or object to data processing, request access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and transfer. The data are stored until the withdrawal of consent or objection. Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority. If you have any questions about privacy at CASE, please contact: email@example.com
CVs of candidates not considered for a given recruitment process are deleted and personal data of candidates are not processed for any other purpose. Applications are not returned.
In order to keep your CV in the CASE database and take part in future recruitments, please include the following consent in your CV: “I consent to CASE processing my personal data for future recruitment purposes.”