We are looking for interns
Position 1: Assistant in research, marketing analysis and project implementation
- very good command of written and spoken English
- bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics
- strong analytical skills
- literacy in MS Excel - compulsory;
- knowledge of and experience with major statistical and database management software (R, Python, STATA, SPSS, EViews) - desirable not compulsory;
- demonstrated project management and organizational skills appropriate for a highly multi-tasked, fast-paced, multinational environment
Position 2: Assistant to CASE web-scraping team.
- experience with Python and data collection from websites.
- work in a young, dynamic team,
- flexible working hours and big responsibility,
- learning the ins and outs of working in a think tank, in a multinational environment.
A two-month internship is paid. There is an option to prolong for another 1 month. Please note that only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
In order to apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter describing how your experience would benefit the position. Applications should be sent to email@example.com (Please indicate "Research Internship – position 1 or 2" and your name in the subject line).