Member of the CASE Advisory Council
- monetary affairs
- currency crisis
- international monetary system
Member of the CASE Advisory Council,
Since 1995 Professor of International Economics at the Gratuate Institute of International Studies in Geneva,
Director of the International Centre for Money and Banking Studies,
Director of the International Macroeconomics Program of CEPR.
- 1986-1989 Associate Dean for Research and Development at INSEAD,
- 1988- 1996 Professor of Economics, and Director of the Ph.D. program in Economics at the Ecole des Hauts Etudes en Science Sociales in Paris,
- Founding Managing Editor of the review Economic Policy,
- Member of the "Conseil d'Analyse Economique" which reports amongst others to the Prime Minister of France, of the French Finance Ministers's "Commission des Comptes de la Nation".