CASE is seeking a PROJECT MANAGER
CASE is looking for a Project Manager – Member of the Business Development Team.
- Managing projects along with their budgets, ensuring timely and budget-compliant delivery of all project products and activities.
- Coordinating the preparation and timely submission of research project proposals, including editing their scientific elements and direct responsibility for preparing non-scientific elements (budget, description of work organization, etc.).
- Coordinating the preparation and participation in the development of substantive and financial reports for grantors and ensuring their timely submission to grantors.
- Collaborating with other CASE staff members in disseminating information about projects and their results.
- Seeking available sources of funding for research projects.
- Master's degree in economics, political science, or equivalent.
- Interest and engagement in professional social and economic research and analysis.
- Minimum of four years of project management experience.
- Organizational skills suitable for a multitasking, fast-paced environment in an international setting.
- Ability to write and edit documents and tender documents in Polish and English.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in the Polish language.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English at a minimum B2 level, knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian is a plus.
- Salary ranging from 7,000 to 8,500 PLN gross, depending on the candidate's experience and qualifications.
- Full-time employment under an employment contract.
- Opportunities for professional development and compensation dependent on experience and skills.
- Work in a stable and reputable institution.
- Hybrid work system.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: September 30, 2023. Please include the position name in the subject line of your message. We will only contact selected individuals.
Data Controller: CASE – Center for Social and Economic Research – Scientific Foundation (CASE; address: ul. L. Zamenhofa 5 lok. 1B, 00-165 Warsaw). Providing data is voluntary, and it is used for recruitment purposes conducted by CASE, based on consent or at the Candidate's request (Art. 6 (1) (a) and (f) of the GDPR). You have the right to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of data, request access, correction, deletion, processing limitation, and data transfer. Data is stored until consent is withdrawn or objection is raised. Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority. For privacy-related questions at CASE, please contact email@example.com. Unsuccessful candidate CVs are deleted, and candidate personal data is not processed for any other purpose. We do not send applications back. To keep your CV in CASE's database and participate in future recruitments, please include the following consent in your CV: "I consent to CASE processing my personal data for future recruitments."