Associate expert - CASE Ukraine
Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics, Econometrics, Financial Sectors in Transition Economies
• Short-term consultant to the World Bank and wrote a chapter "Commercial Banks in Ukraine" for the Country Economic Memorandum (World Bank publication) (2001-2004)
• Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant at Simon Fraser University assisting with model identification and estimation for two research projects and teaching courses such as, Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory (2003-to date)
Selected International Publications:
- Golodniuk, Inna "Financial systems and financial reforms in CIS countries" In "Regional Human Development Report", United Nations Development Project publication, forthcoming
- Golodniuk, Inna "Commercial Banks in Ukraine" In "Ukraine: Country Economic Memorandum", World Bank publication, forthcoming
- Golodniuk, Inna. 2002. "Banking regulation and supervision in Ukraine, Poland and Canada: lessons to be learnt by Ukraine" CASE-Ukraine publication, Kyiv
- Golodniuk, Inna and Janusz Szyrmer. 2001. "Institutional Development of the Banking System" In "Ukraine: Monetizing a Transition Economy", edited by J. Szyrmer, Kyiv
- Golodniuk, Inna. 2001. "Role of the Central Bank in the Development of Banking" In "Ukraine: Monetizing a Transition Economy", edited by J. Szyrmer, Kyiv.
- Golodniuk, Inna. 2000. "Government Program "Reforms for Welfare" In "Reforms for Ukraine: Ideas and Actions" edited by J. Szyrmer and D. Snelbecker, Kyiv.