CASE is seeking an Economist
CASE is a fast-paced think-tank comprised of economists, communications professionals, and business development experts. As our office is seeing incredible success in attracting projects from the public and private sector, we are urgently in need of an Economist to help contribute to our team.
Along with good interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels and to engage with a diverse policy audience.
- provide assistance to project teams during the conceptualization and execution of different research projects, including data analysis, statistical and econometric interpretation, drafting of analytical papers, etc.
- support the research team and application team in writing research proposals
- provide help in the conceptualization and implementation of a new database and modeling system for CASE.
- Education: MA in Economics or equivalent + 1 year scientific working experience related to Economics and/or quantitative modeling;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Good command of Polish;
- Advanced computer skills, knowledge of and experience with major statistical and database packages (STATA, SPSS, E-views and MS Excel, MS Access or equivalent);
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and in fast-paced teams;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work flexibly and cooperatively, strong team spirit.
CASE pays a competitive salary and has a bonus scheme in place for its researchers.
Please submit a CV and cover letter at email@example.com by May 8, 2017.