CASE is seeking a PROJECT MANAGER
CASE is now seeking a Project Manager to develop and manage proposals, implement and administrate projects, and manage relationships with major donors.
The main tasks include:
- Writing project proposals, including inputs into editing of the scientific components of proposals and direct responsibility for non-scientific elements,
- Coordinating the preparation and timely submission of research proposals,
- Tracking project applications and soliciting reasoning for unsuccessful tenders,
- Managing project budgets, ensuring timely and within-budget delivery of all project deliverables and activities,
- Coordinating input from team members and CASE staff for reports to funders on project activities (narrative and financial) and ensure timely submission to donors,
- Working with other members of CASE staff to determine a dissemination strategy for each project.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Political Science or equivalent,
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to professional economic research and analysis,
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills appropriate for a highly multi-tasked, fast-paced, multinational environment,
- Writing and editing skills, experience in drafting documents such as proposals, reports, project plans and memos,
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
Please submit a CV and cover letter at email@example.com by August 11, 2017.
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.