- European Commission (DG-Enlargement) (2007-present),
- Visiting Fellow, Hong Kong University (2011 - present),
- Adjunct Professor, Columbia University (SIPA) (2011),
- Visiting Professor, American University of Paris, (2008, spring),
- Visiting Professor, National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine (2007, fall),
- Tutor, Economics and Management, Oxford University, (2003 - 2007),
- Economist, OECD (and OECD PSD Centre in Istanbul) (1998 - 2000),
- Economist, World Bank (and Joint Vienna Institute) (1995 - 1998).
- DPhil (development studies), Oxford University (2005),
- Harvard Business School (certificate in case teaching) (2001),
- London School of Economics (summer school) (1997),
- AB (economics), Harvard University (1995).
English (native), French (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Russian (good), Turkish (beginner), Chinese (beginner)